Statue_of_Mary.jpg
        Parents   Students   Alumni   Faculty
donate_to_MIS.jpg
Parents
  Parent Resources
  Forms
  Calendars
  Parent Organizations
  Supporting MIS
    Annual Giving
    Heart of Gold Auction
    Magazine Sale
    SCRIP Now
    Everyday Fundraising
    Spirit Store
  News

SUPPORTING MIS

Mary Immaculate Catholic School has grown and flourished over the years — not through tuition, but through generosity from our extended community. We appreciate the support and thank you on behalf of current and future MIS students. Below is a variety of ways you can support MIS. Please click on the headings for more information:

  • Facilities Development: Directed giving for facilities development via our online donation link will support our 8-phase facilities renovation that is currently in progress. For a look at plans in place for these improvements to our school buildings, please click here. Implementation of Phase I (Jr. High Wing) will take place in Summer 2017.

  • Annual Giving Campaign : Your financial contributions to the Mary Immaculate School Annual Giving fund help both current and future MIS students. 90% of the donations go towards unrestricted funds to help sustain programs and activities not covered by tuition. The other 10% contributes towards our endowment fund to ensure quality, Catholic education for years to come.

  • Heart of Gold Auction : This annual event is our Parent Teacher Club’s largest community building event. Funds generated by this event help MIS by covering classroom needs, field trips, and Wish List items. Proceeds also contribute towards bridging the gap between the cost to provide a quality education to each child versus the tuition rate charged per child.

  • Magazine Sale : For every dollar spent on subscriptions, MIS receives over 40%. In addition to offering competitive prices on magazines, we will accept any offer for which you can supply a renewal notice or subscription card so you are always getting the best price available on your magazine subscriptions.

  • MIS Scrip : Gift cards for a wide variety of retailers and service providers can be purchased at face value through the ScripNow website and are used just like cash. You can use scrip to purchase everyday expenses (like food, clothing, and other essentials) and with every Scrip card purchase, you earn revenue for Mary Immaculate School.

  • Spirit Wear : A variety of items and apparel are available through our Spirit Store...purchase an item and show off your Mustang pride!

  • Everyday Fundraising : In addition to the various specific fundraising activities undertaken at MIS, there are a number of everyday ways in which you can help raise funds for MIS. Simple actions such using grocery store Manna cards or collecting soup labels or Boxtops for Education labels are efforts that anyone can undertake to bring in additional funds for MIS.

WeatherBug
 
Mary Immaculate School
14032 Dennis Lane
Farmers Branch, TX 75234
972-243-7105
FAX 972-241-7678

LOGIN

 

Facebook-Fan-Site.jpg   Find-us-on-Twitter.jpg    ScripNowGraphic.jpg  amazon_logo.jpg   gao_logo.jpg   
All content ©2015 Mary Immaculate Catholic School. All Rights Reserved.