Parent Teacher Club (PTC)
PTC Board Members 2017-18
President | Kristin Rogers
President-Elect | Jenny Long
Vice-President | Julie Fredericksen
Secretary | Siobhan Kratovil
Treasurer | Adele Verdiguel
Treasurer-Elect | Michelle Alonzo
Volunteer Services Chair | Amy Rogers
Volunteer Services Co-Chair | Amy Nunez
Community Enrichment Chair | Angela Schnitzius
Community Enrichment Co-Chair | Heather McIntyre
Spiritual Enrichment Chair | Nolia Norra
Spiritual Enrichment Co-Chair | Angela Borino
Hospitality Chair | Robyn Schwitter
Hospitality Co-Chair | Sarah Gravelle
Teacher Liaison | Rose Harrelson
The PTC's goal is to bring into closer relationship the spiritual and educational forces of the home and school, and to have parents and teachers cooperate in the education of our children through:
- Promoting communication among the administration, faculty and school parents.
- Recruiting and coordinating volunteer support for the school.
- Providing programs, events and supplies that enrich student, parent and faculty life.
- Promoting fundraising activities for Mary Immaculate School.
- Utilizing budgeted funds responsibly, as directed by the Advisory Council, Principal, and Pastor, to support Mary Immaculate.
The PTC Board meets the second Wednesday of every school month at 7p.m. in the Church Conference Room. All Mary Immaculate parents are welcome to attend the board meetings
Approval of prior month's PTC meeting minutes is required at each meeting (e.g. August Minutes approved at the September meeting). Minutes will be posted below shortly after official approval.
June/July - N/A
August - N/A
December - no meeting