Parent Teacher Club (PTC)
PTC Board Members 2017-18
- President | Jenny Long
- President-Elect | Kristin Rogers
- Vice-President | Marisa Partin
- Secretary | Siobhan Kratovil
- Treasurer | Adele Verdiguel
- Treasurer-Elect | Michelle Alonzo
- Volunteer Services Chair | Amy Nunez
- Volunteer Services Co-Chair | Erin Chartrain
- Community Enrichment Chair | Heather McIntyre
- Community Enrichment Co-Chair | TBD
- Spiritual Enrichment Chair | Angela Borino
- Spiritual Enrichment Co-Chair | Claudia Guillen
- Hospitality Chair | Sarah Gravelle
- Hospitality Co-Chair | TBD
- Teacher Liaison | Rose Harrelson
- Advisor | Susan Ratz-Thomas
The PTC's goal is to bring into closer relationship the spiritual and educational forces of the home and school, and to have parents and teachers cooperate in the education of our children through:
- Promoting communication among the administration, faculty and school parents.
- Recruiting and coordinating volunteer support for the school.
- Providing programs, events and supplies that enrich student, parent and faculty life.
- Promoting fundraising activities for Mary Immaculate School.
- Utilizing budgeted funds responsibly, as directed by the Advisory Council, Principal, and Pastor, to support Mary Immaculate.
The PTC Board meets the second Wednesday of every school month at 7p.m. in the Science Lab. All Mary Immaculate parents are welcome to attend the board meetings
Approval of prior month's PTC meeting minutes is required at each meeting (e.g. August Minutes approved at the September meeting). Minutes will be posted below shortly after official approval.
June/July - N/A
August - N/A
December - no meeting